For your understanding and convenience we have compiled a list of most frequently asked questions. Take a look and do let us know any concern you have and will be happy to answer.
Click here to write to us.
Why use Tristar Print?
Here are a few reasons why you would choose Tristar Print as your printing facility;
- We are cost effective.
- We bring your designs to life, right in front of you.
- You can choose from hundreds of ready-to-use designs.
- We also offer customized design options.
Can I print any design on anything?
Is there any discount for students?
Yes. We offer discount to students. Show your school card and get instant 5% off on all our products and services.
Can we contact you in advance for printing services?
Yes you can! Infact it would make your life a bit more simpler and we will make sure when you come in we are all prepared and ready to go.
How long will the banners last?
Our banners are waterproof and weather proof and the material used is to sustain extreme Canadian weather conditions. Generally the life of our banners is two years and more (depending on the usage and maintenance).
Does Tristar Print offers special discounts/ pricing on commercial orders?
Absolutely, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us at 604-599-9988 for more information on how we can process your commercial order.
What type of ink do you use?
WE USE Eco-Sol MAX® Ink
Some important benefits of this ink are, but not limited to…
- Brighter, more opaque white for bolder results.
- Denser, more reflective metallic silver for added impact.
- Light black for even smoother gray scale gradations, more natural skin tones and the sharpest photographic images.
- Fast drying and scratch resistant for fast, easy finishing and handling.
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination.
Where are you located?
We are located in the heart of Surrey, British Columbia. Our closest major intersection is 128 ST/ 72 AVE. Our contact details are as follows;
Unit-101, 7015 128 Street, Surrey,
BC V3W 4E1, Canada.
Phone: (604) 599-9988